Wednesday 1 December 2010

5W's snowy school day



My snowy day by Megan Galbraith

Walking in the snow I hear crunchy sounds under my feet,

I feel freezing snow falling on my cold head,

I see a blizzard far ahead,

My hands going numb, my feet all wet,

Snow very deep,

Everyone happy throwing snowballs.



My friends playing in the snow.







My friends were playing in the snow. Luckily, none of it was yellow. We had a snowball fight before school and it was so wicked and cool! We enjoyed watching the snowflakes fall because they remind me of little jewels.



My fingers felt numb, I would rather try the world's hardest math sum. It was cosy and warm inside and yet we were having a winter storm. My garden looked like a winter wonderland!










Thick white snow falling on to the ground.
All the kids who like it come out to play.
It forms so quickly from falling into a blizzard.
Some kids go out to play and get frozen to death.
Before you go out the front door you can always hear your mum saying
" Dress up warm and nicely."
And then you go out to play






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like year 5 had lots fun!!

Anonymous said...

wow!megs u good

Anonymous said...

Good poem Megan love nan

ellie said...

cool hope we all had fun

Dapo said...

wow brillant u could be a poem writer

jessica and sophia said...

i love when zivila hold na snow ball!!